Friday, October 14, 2011

Off Roading and Color Touring in Northern Michigan...

Last weekend we headed up north to spend some time with my family, as well as to go off roading with some of our friends.  The weather was amazing, and the trees were ablaze with red, orange, and yellow leaves... It was an absolutely gorgeous day!!   We spent Saturday afternoon off roading with some friends, surrounded by the beautiful colors, and soaking up the unseasonably warm (hot, actually!) weather!  After our off roading adventure, we headed back to my parents' house, where we spent the evening enjoying a delicious dinner (Thanks, Mom and Dad!! :)), and chatting with the family.  Overall, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! :)  

I love autumn in Michigan!! :)  

So pretty!!

Brian loved being able to off road again! :)

Sherry and Billy lead the way! :)

They were having a fabulous time!! :)

I loved having the top of the Jeep down...
 It made it so much easier to take pictures as we were driving through the woods! :)

We, of course, had to go through a couple of huge mud puddles during our drive! :)
I was a little nervous to drive through that one... Yep, that's actually me driving through the mud! :)

Clearly, I was quite happy to make it through! :)

Dinner with Sherry, Billy, and the fam...
Unfortunately, my mom and dad wouldn't sit down long enough for pictures. :)
 (No worries... I'll get you both next time!  Ha! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment