Monday, October 10, 2011

Tailgate Time!!

A couple of weekends ago, I headed to Lansing to take part in one of my favorite fall traditions... Tailgate!! :)  This is one of my favorite things about fall and for the past three years I've really missed being able to participate in tailgate season at MSU... But, now that I'm back, I've decided to make up for lost time! :)  So, as soon as the opportunity arose, I headed to Lansing to go to my first tailgate in three years... And it was just as fun as I remembered! :)  The day was beautiful, the campus was just as pretty as I remembered, green and white could be seen everywhere, and the crowd was filled with excitement and anticipation... I remember thinking to myself... "Wow!  It feels good to be home!" :)

Kory and I just had to get a picture taken by the E.L. sign!! :)  

Our tailgate crew...
That was the first time I'd seen my friends, Bounce and Jill, in about 3 years!!  It was so great to catch up again! :)

Bounce and Jill gave a whole new meaning to the term "tailgating"! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment