Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

Today is a day to celebrate mom's... And, I'm quite grateful to be blessed with one of the best! :)  My mom is one of the most loyal, selfless, hard-working, thoughtful, caring, generous people I have ever had the opportunity to know.  She loves unconditionally and always manages to make you feel like you're the most special person in the world.  She's the person I go to for advice, as she always knows exactly what to say or do to make you feel better.  She continually strives to make everyone around her happy, even though it sometimes means that she does without.   She provides unconditional love to all of us, and she never asks for anything in return.  I am forever grateful to have been raised by such an amazing woman.  She is truly an inspiration... A woman whom I look up to and will always admire.

Thank you so much for all you do for us, Mom!!  I love you bunches!! :)  




Also, I'd like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to my lil sister!!  Hope your day is truly fabulous! :)  Kaden is one very lucky little boy to have you! :)  Love you lots!
Don't you just love our self-portrait attempt from the other night?? Ha, ha! :)
Couldn't resist!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment