Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness...

I'm so excited that in just a few short hours, I will be on my way to here....

Chicago, Illinois

.... to partake in one of my favorite St. Pat's traditions with some of my favorite people! :)  (Sadly, Brian has to fly to Germany on Saturday, so he doesn't get to take part in all of the shenanigans that will be had in Chicago!  Bummer!)

The crazy fun to be had at the annual St. Patrick's Day party in Chicago! :)

And, then to top off an already exciting weekend, I get to fly to Germany on Sunday, and spend two weeks here...

Friedrichshafen, Germany

... in another one of my favorite places! :)


I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! :)  And I'm off to bed so that I can get up bright and early tomorrow to hit the ground running!  And, no worries... I do plan to blog while I'm away.... Can't wait to share all of our new adventures with you! :)

Let the fun begin! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment