Monday, June 24, 2013

Let's Go, Tigers!

A couple of weeks ago, Stacy and Kaden came down to visit.  We wanted to kick off Kaden's summer vacation the right way, so we decided to partake in a quintessential summer activity... An evening at the ballpark!  We headed down to Comerica Park and spent the evening watching the Detroit Tigers play the Cleveland Indians.  I mean, what better way to spend a summer night than watching a good, old-fashioned baseball game?! :)

Let's play ball! :)

Stacy and Kaden watching the game...
Can you tell he was pretty excited?! :)

Me and the hubby supporting our team! :)

Me and my favorite little man! :)

A perfect evening for a ball game...

Afterwards, they put on a huge fireworks display.
It was outstanding!!
Quite possibly, the best fireworks display I've ever seen! :)

Stacy and I cheesin' it up after the game. :)

Let's give it up for the Tigers!
Apparently I was practicing my Vanna White moves and trying to show the final score...
I don't actually remember what it was, but the important thing was that the Tigers won! :)

Showing some sisterly love. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment