Tuesday, June 25, 2013

And That's A Wrap...

Yesterday marked a very important day.  I submitted my final paper for grad school!  Hip, hip, hooray!

This 7 week course was my final course to complete for my degree...
Let's just say that it consisted of ALOT of reading and writing...
Sooooo happy it's over! :)

 It's official... I am done with school and my Master's degree is completed!!  I honestly can't begin to describe how happy this makes me. :)  It feels as if a huge weight has been lifted.  This degree has taken alot of time and effort and hard work (the list could go on...) to complete, and there were times where I wondered if it was actually worth it.  While working on this degree, I was frequently frustrated that I had to give up so many things that I enjoy doing just so that I could use that time to study, write papers, read textbooks, analyze data, take exams, etc.  Needless to say, there was alot of frustration and tears over the past few years...

Especially when the majority of my weekends were spent at the coffee shop working on this...

... and staring at piles of work like this.  Bleh!

But, I do recall my mom telling me a couple of years ago, that even though the workload appeared to be never ending, the time would fly by and when I finished, I would feel good about my accomplishment.  And, I do have to admit, now that it's over, I realize that it was definitely worth it.  As my dad has always told me, "An education is something that no one will ever be able to take away from you", and I couldn't agree more.  :)  So, with that being said, I can now officially close the chapter on grad school.  And in doing so, I can say with much excitement (and relief)... I now have my life back! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment