Saturday, December 28, 2013

Oktoberfest '13

I realize that we're currently in the holiday mode;  however, I'm trying to get caught up a bit on blogging since I'm on break and have a little extra time on my hands... Yippee!!  :)  So, let's backtrack a bit to this past fall.  (I know, I know... I promised Germany recaps, and I assure you, they are coming! Those recaps just require a lot of time and patience, which I'm lacking at this precise moment in time. ;))

We had our 3rd annual Oktoberfest party in September, and it turned out great!!  I have to say, we're getting better and better at this whole Oktoberfest party organization thing...  We've accumulated quite a few decorations over the past few years, so our party is looking much more authentic, which makes it all the more fun! :)

Due to the fact that I typically run around like crazy when trying to host a party (and Brian focuses on the drinking part! :)), we've turned into slackers when it comes to taking pictures of the actual festivities.  However, I did make sure to take some pictures of it all set up... So, here's a little peek at our 3rd annual Oktoberfest Celebration.  Prost!! :)

Our own little Bavaria in the backyard. :)
Brian on the grill!
Lots of delicious goodies... Yum! :)
All dressed up! :)
Vander joined in the festivities too! :)
Kory and Renee enjoying some German delights. :)
Taking a minute to relax and enjoy the party. :)



The kids were having a ball! :)
Kaden even got into the spirit of Oktoberfest with his adorable lederhosen! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment