Monday, December 30, 2013

Fall Fun '13

We had a pretty busy autumn that was filled with family, friends, and a whole lotta fun!  Here's a look at this past fall as seen through my camera...  :)


Enjoying a night out at Ashley's with John and Meredith... :)
Ashley's has an outdoor beer garden that we spent quite a bit of time at this fall. 



We took in a local high school football game...

I got into the fall spirit by baking lots of pumpkin flavored goodies... YUM! :)

We visited a pumpkin patch. :)

Corn mazes = So. much. fun. :)

We met up with Kory one Friday night to take in a local corn maze...




Trying to find our way out! :)



Vander provided us of hours upon hours of adorable poses! ;)

We headed to Northville to experience the delicious cider and famous spiced donuts from Parmenter's  Cider Mill... YUM! :)




We spent a day exploring the Heidelberg Project in downtown Detroit. :)

Pre-birthday drinks at Na-Tah-Ka with my sister!
More on celebrating my birthday with my sister in another post! :)
Halloween shopping with my dad and Kaden...
Love their new look! :)

Enjoying the fall colors from the coziness of our living room. :)

And, yet, another adorable pose from Vander. :) 

We spent an afternoon enjoying the fall colors at Maybury park...  

... so pretty! :)

Family photo time! :)
So cute! :)

Vander loved to chase all the colorful leaves! :)

I celebrated my birthday up north with my family... So fun! :)

Jason and Brian were comparing their beards... Dorks! :)

A few of my favorite guys. ;)


Enjoying some fun times and lots of laughs with our gym buddies! :)


Laurie showing us some of her pole dancing moves. :)

Dave didn't want to be outdone! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment