Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I (heart) Rascal Flatts...

One of my favorite country bands is Rascal Flatts... My sister and I have been listening to them for years!!  Over the years, we've been able to go to a few of their concerts, and every time we've had such a fun time!  They always put on a great show!  So, when we found out that Rascal Flatts were going to be performing in Detroit a week after I arrived in the States, my sister and I jumped at the chance to buy tickets!!  And what an outstanding concert it turned out to be!!  :)  We went with a great group of friends, the weather was perfect, and the concert was wonderful!!  Once again, Rascal Flatts outdid themselves! :) I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to see them perform!! :)

 Our Rascal Flatts crew... :)

 Kory and Rachel enjoying the show...

 It was a sold out concert, so the place was packed!!

 Kristal and me...

 My sis and I... :)  
My goodness, was my hair ever long!!

 Sara Evans was one of the opening acts... :)

 My bro and I... :)

 Stacy and Randy...

 I (heart) Rascal Flatts! :)

Kory and I managed to work our way towards the stage during the show, and we managed to score some great "seats"!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment