Sunday, March 4, 2012

Poor Baby...

Vander turned 5 months old on Friday... Yay! :)  So, for his birthday, we (or should I say Brian?! :)) decided that we would tape his ears up... Yep, that's correct... Since the poor pup wasn't able to figure out how to get his ears to stand up on his own, we had to help him.  Personally, I was rather fond of the floppy eared look he had going on. :)  But, Brian (as well as our breeder) decided that we should be proactive rather than reactive and tape them up before it was too late...  So, now the poor guy is walking around looking rather ridiculous with two taped up ears... Here's hoping that this works sooner, rather than later!! :)  

Here's the before picture...
The cute floppy eared look he had going on for the past few months! :)

Poor baby!!
Here's his new look...
(The original tape was white, which caused it to stick out like a sore thumb... So, me being me, I had to make him  look a little more stylish, so I picked up some black tape to make it look a little less obvious, and a bit more camouflaged! :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment