Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Puppy Dog Eyes...

In just a couple more days, Brian and I will be heading back to good ole Deutschland for two weeks... He's going for work, and I'm joining him so that I can work on my research for my Master's thesis (and after those two days of observations are over, I get to enjoy the rest of the time with friends! Love it!)...  Sadly, we weren't able to bring Vander along on this trip, so he'll be staying with Brian's parents while we're over there.  And, I think he's pretty much figured that something's up, since these are the types of looks we've been getting from him this week... 

This look speaks for itself! :)

Sometimes he'll just sit there and stare at us, and just look so darn adorable, that it makes it hard to leave him behind! :)
And those puppy dog eyes...  He knows how to work them! :)


Such a poor, neglected pup isn't he?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment