Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Trip to Ravensburg...

The other day I hopped on a train and headed to the city of Ravensburg.  Ravensburg is a very old city - dating back to the year 1088!  The town center is alive with history and is still very much intact, as it includes three town gates and over 10 towers dating back to medieval times.  It's almost as if you are stepping through the pages of history as you stroll through this historic city.   No matter how many times I've visited this city, I still am awestruck by it's beauty and antiquity... Oh, Ravensburg, you never cease to amaze me! :)

One of the 10 medieval towers found throughout the city...

Strolling through the pedestrian only zone in the downtown area...

The history is so evident in the architecture here...
I love it! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment