Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Motivation...

I joined my friend, Kim, for a run around Affenberg the other day.  This was our view...


Jealous yet?! :)

It was the perfect day for a run... Sunny skies, perfect temperature, beautiful scenery.  It was just the motivation I needed to get out and get some much needed exercise thanks to the copious amounts of delicious German breads, cheeses, spatzle, and bier I've been consuming as of late! :)

Now, as most of you know, I'm not a runner (I'm only doing it now since I have no gym to go to at the moment)... I love to exercise and all, but running just doesn't do it for me.  Well, that and the fact that I tend to get shin splints every time I do run... Bleh!  But, I have to say,  if I could only find a place around Detroit that looks like this, I might become motivated enough to run on a much more regular basis! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment